1340 Ridgeview Drive
Follett School Solutions, Inc. provides:
- Browser-based single site and central server library and textbook management, including:
- Online MARC records and public access catalogs
- Union catalog
- State standards alignment
- Professionally selected educational web links
- Reading program support
- Training and technical support
About The Vendor:
Follett School Solutions, Inc. is deeply committed to helping the K-12 community reinvent education for the 21st century. Our integrated educational technologies are designed to help you create and sustain a rich, collaborative, technology-enabled environment that supports the life cycle of active learning and inspires student success. When you use our integrated solutions for maintaining and accessing resource information, your school or district gains control over educational resource spending and gets a district-wide view of all of your educational resources.
- Destiny® Library Manager™ is a centralized K-12 resource management tool that helps libraries in your district work more efficiently, while creating engaging and collaborative learning environments that promote and support student achievement.
- Destiny® Textbook Manager™ provides districts with a more efficient way to bring textbook costs under control, circulate and track instructional materials, and ensure every student has the materials they need to succeed.
- Destiny® Asset Manager™ features advanced inventory tracking capabilities that are uniquely suited for K-12 schools, helping monitor resources from digital learning devices to special education equipment and everything in between.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Standard Order Contract
|Process Type:||Standard Order|
Vendor DBA: Follett School Solutions, Inc.