1901 East University Drive, Suite 330
SD Crane Builders, Inc. provides:
- General contracting and construction services, including:
- New buildings
- Remodels and building improvements
- UPB, and Open Book pricing methodologies were offered along with design and engineering services.
NOTE: Member must choose UPB or open book pricing before requesting a quote.
UPB Div. 1 sections before 54, Temporary Construction, are excluded from the contract, except as specified below.
The following UPB Division 1 items are allowed, when the specified work is required or authorized by the member:
- 01 21 53.50-0010 through 1750
- 01 45 23.50-0010 through 9000
- 01 51 13.80-0010 through 0700
- Leasing and guaranteed energy cost savings performance contracting services under A.R.S. 15-213.
About The Vendor:
SD Crane Builders, Inc. is a General Commercial Contractor with over 15 years of experience performing JOC work throughout the State of Arizona. To date, SD Crane Builders has completed over 700 JOC projects across the State of Arizona. JOC WORK IS WHAT WE DO BEST!!!
We feel it is our responsibility to deliver high quality, cost-effective, and on time projects for our Owners. We pride ourselves on the transparency that we show our Customers in the relationship that we build with them, and we strive to provide an extreme Customer service experience. Client relationships are of the utmost importance to SD Crane Builders, as more than 85% of our project experience comes from repeat clients and referrals.
We know the value of a job-well-done the first time. "WHATEVER IT TAKES" isn't just our motto; it is the promise and commitment SD Crane Builders guarantees on all of our work through our Mohave contract.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page