1001 S. Edward Drive
SBD, Inc. provides:
- Complete construction and construction management services
- Pre-construction services including:
- Cost estimating
- Site investigation
- LEED analysis
- Value engineering
- UPB, and Open Book pricing methodologies were offered along with design and engineering services.
NOTE: Member must choose UPB or open book pricing before requesting a quote.
UPB Div. 1 sections before 54, Temporary Construction, are excluded from the contract, except as specified below.
The following UPB Division 1 items are allowed, when the specified work is required or authorized by the member:
- 01 21 53.50-0010 through 1750
- 01 45 23.50-0010 through 9000
- 01 51 13.80-0010 through 0700
- Leasing and guaranteed energy cost savings performance contracting services under A.R.S. 15-213.
About The Vendor:
SDB is a general contracting firm that was established in 1980 and is recognized as a pioneer in Job Order Contracting (JOC) and Facility Contracting. Our staff of more than 350 field and office personnel services numerous JOC contracts throughout the United States. SDB has a diverse resume of experience that includes Educational, State, County, Municipal, Industrial and Healthcare JOC contracts. To-date SDB has completed over 5,000 Job Order Contract projects since 2001.
Benefits of working with SDB:
- Exceptionally Low EMR safety rating
- General contractor since 1980
- JOC general contractor since 2001
- Large portfolio of JOC project experience
- Centrally located in Tempe, Arizona to easily service the entire state
- Full-time site supervision on every job
- All SDB construction personnel have a Level 1 fingerprint card
- Award-winning safety department to ensure safety on every project
- Self-performance capabilities including architectural, custom millwork, scaffolding and steel
- Facility contracting specialists
- We focus on non-interruption of business
- Able to work multiple shifts (24/7)
- Experience with a variety of Unit Price Books (UPB)
- Historical pricing index helps expedite bids
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page