1375 W. Drivers Way
Rosendin Electric provides:
- Complete services for all electrical projects
- Fully staffed engineering department with Arizona registered professional engineers
UPB Div. 1 sections before 54, Temporary Construction, are excluded from the contract, except as specified below.
The following UPB Division 1 items are allowed, when the specified work is required or authorized by the member:
- 01 21 53.50-0010 through 1750
- 01 45 23.50-0010 through 9000
- 01 51 13.80-0010 through 0700
- Leasing and guaranteed energy cost savings performance contracting services under A.R.S. 15-213.
About The Vendor:
Rosendin Electric is a full-service electrical contractor that takes pride in being a leader in construction industry technology. From cloud-based project and quality management systems, to the latest prefabrication techniques and advancements in Building Information Modeling (BIM), we implement innovative solutions to help our clients meet their project goals. We constantly push our technology partners to develop innovative solutions best suited for a specialty contractor of our size and sophistication. Our best and brightest talent thrives on challenges, and we aspire to set the standards. Rosendin maintains a deep commitment to safety and our award-winning Safety and Health Program is unparalleled in our industry.
Rosendin is celebrating our 100th Anniversary in 2019, operating continuously in Arizona since 1994. As a single-source electrical contractor we can assist with design; we can work with Owners, Engineers and General Contractors with pre-construction and construction activities in tandem to meet accelerated schedules. Rosendin offers proven experience in integrating construction expertise, safety, estimating and engineering into our projects. Our capabilities allow us to take on projects of any range. We service most markets covering municipal and commercial buildings, datacenters, hospitals, aviation, education, water and wastewater, sports and entertainment, and renewable resources.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page