6771 E. Outlook Drive
Pueblo Mechanical and Controls provides:
- Full spectrum HVAC and required ancillary services, installation, and replacement
- Comprehensive service to include preventative maintenance agreements
- Mechanical equipment available from virtually all manufacturers and suppliers
- Comprehensive building and central plant mechanical retrofits
- Mechanical piping/plumbing to include all valves and fittings
- Pumps and chilled water systems
- Complete air distribution systems (ducting and insulation)
- Cooling and fluid cooling tower repair, replacement, and retrofit
- Chiller/boiler repair, replacement, and retrofit
- Energy Management Systems / Building Automation Systems
- Energy savings initiatives (Utility rebates)
- System testing and balancing
- Complete heating systems
UPB Div. 1 sections before 54, Temporary Construction, are excluded from the contract, except as specified below.
The following UPB Division 1 items are allowed, when the specified work is required or authorized by the member:
- 01 21 53.50-0010 through 1750
- 01 45 23.50-0010 through 9000
- 01 51 13.80-0010 through 0700
- Leasing and guaranteed energy cost savings performance contracting services under A.R.S. 15-213.
About The Vendor:
Pueblo Mechanical and Controls, LLC. is a recognized JOC expert, specializing in full spectrum energy efficient heating, cooling, ventilation, and air conditioning [HVAC] installation and service. Since 2001, having completed over 3,800 projects and thousands of service calls for educational institutions, cities, counties, and various federal and private organizations, state-wide. Procuring our services is simple, secure, and above all, cost effective!
Mohave makes utilizing its approved and trustworthy vendors convenient and statute compliant with guidelines and procedures in place that protect you, the customer. Service is friendly and lightning fast! Inquire about our affordable service contracts and enjoy continued technical and hands-on support for systems of all types and ages.
We proudly service a host of governmental agencies with guaranteed work; we will not rest until the project is done right and worthy of the Mohave membership we serve.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page