1900 East Riverview Drive
Midstate Mechanical, Inc. provides:
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning services including:
- New installation
UPB Div. 1 sections before 54, Temporary Construction, are excluded from the contract, except as specified below.
The following UPB Division 1 items are allowed, when the specified work is required or authorized by the member:
- 01 21 53.50-0010 through 1750
- 01 45 23.50-0010 through 9000
- 01 51 13.80-0010 through 0700
- Leasing and guaranteed energy cost savings performance contracting services under A.R.S. 15-213.
About The Vendor:
Midstate Mechanical, Inc. has been a leading provider of mechanical contracting services since 1986. With offices in Phoenix and Tucson we provide a wide array of services to school districts, public entities, colleges and Universities throughout Arizona.
Midstate Mechanical has built its reputation through the self-performance of all major phases of mechanical work including plumbing, piping and sheet metal (HVAC). Midstate is organized to provide continuous services to our clients. From the design and pre-construction stages to completion of construction, Midstate offers solutions for all your project needs.
Midstate Mechanical has a long-standing reputation for maximizing productivity by reducing costs and insuring timely project completion. The confidence we build is the foundation of our business and the reason our clients come back to us time and time again.
We have the capacity, experienced people and capabilities to support both large and small projects, backed by unmatched mechanical contracting expertise. Our #1 focus is to complete projects on time with the highest quality and to make sure the customer is satisfied with every project completed.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page