1606 West Whispering Wind Drive
GCON, Inc. provides:
- Full service general contracting management of all JOC projects.
- UPB, and Open Book pricing
- Maintenance services
- Extended warranties
NOTE: Member must choose UPB or open book pricing before requesting a quote.
UPB Div. 1 sections before 54, Temporary Construction, are excluded from the contract, except as specified below.
The following UPB Division 1 items are allowed, when the specified work is required or authorized by the member:
- 01 21 53.50-0010 through 1750
- 01 45 23.50-0010 through 9000
- 01 51 13.80-0010 through 0700
- Leasing and guaranteed energy cost savings performance contracting services under A.R.S. 15-213.
About The Vendor:
As a full-service construction management company serving the Southwest since 2003, GCON forges solid relationships with clients through proven performance – project after project.
Our teams are experienced in Job Order Contracting (JOC), Construction Management at Risk (CM@R), Design-Build and have built projects from small tenant improvements to large office complexes. We value relationships and work hard to earn the trust of our clients, whether it is an initial sketch, site selection, providing feasibility numbers, design assistance, value engineering, or competitive bidding.
The JOC team fully understands the distinct differences of job order work and the resource impact of clients having multiple needs at the same time. Our success has come from dedicated this team solely to Job Order Contracting. These individuals are hand-selected based on their understanding of the work, ability to multi-task, calm nature, and flexibility to be nimble and responsive. These traits allow for meticulous planning, organization, and communication which is crucial in any Job Order Program.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page