485 W. Vaughn Street
Caliente Construction, Inc. provides:
- Complete JOC project management service including:
- Existing conditions analysis
- Scope definition
- Procurement planning
- Project schedule development and management
- UPB, and Open Book pricing methodologies are available.
- In-house design and engineering services are offered through the use of a qualified subcontractor.
NOTE: Member must choose UPB or open book pricing before requesting a quote.
UPB Div. 1 sections before 54, Temporary Construction, are excluded from the contract, except as specified below.
The following UPB Division 1 items are allowed, when the specified work is required or authorized by the member:
- 01 21 53.50-0010 through 1750
- 01 45 23.50-0010 through 9000
- 01 51 13.80-0010 through 0700
- Leasing and guaranteed energy cost savings performance contracting services under A.R.S. 15-213.
About The Vendor:
Caliente Construction was established in Arizona 28 years ago and our focus remains on serving public, and educational throughout the state. We offer a unique experience founded on the simple philosophy that we build to create long-term relationships with every customer.
Our JOC experience is extensive and we can manage projects of any size, scope or value. The services we provide are cost-conscious; timely; innovative and personalized to meet each client's specific needs. Caliente is a collaborative partner.
Our team will respond quickly to requests, provide reliable cost and scheduling information and keep you informed throughout the project.
As occupied facility construction experts, we will ensure business operations are maintained and your staff and the public are kept safe and secure throughout construction.
When you choose Caliente as your JOC contractor you have our commitment that every project will be built safely, delivered within budget, on or before schedule, and will be of exceptional quality.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page