3575 S. 28th Street, #150
Crescent Electric Supply Company provides:
- Lighting retrofit materials
- Free delivery within 60 miles of Crescent Phoenix, North Phoenix,Tucson, Nogales, and Pinetop/Lakeside branches.
About The Vendor:
Established in 1919, in Dubuque, Iowa, Crescent Electric is a family owned business that is dedicated to be the leading distributor of quality products and value-added services. Crescent Electric is one of the ten largest electrical distribution companies in the United States. From 140 national branches, Crescent Electric serves commercial, institutional and industrial customers and contractors. Offering a broad line of electrical, lighting, industrial, automation and Datacom products through 140 national branches, our customers range from institutional and industrial to commercial contractors.
With the evolution of lighting, power management and alternative energy, the energy market is a growing demand in today's economy. That's why Crescent Electric provides a trained staff of energy and lighting specialists to consult on premier product lines for all aspects of energy efficiency.
We also provide with the Mohave contract:
- Local, Extensive Inventory;
- Daily Deliveries;
- Convenient Locations;
- and Managed Inventory Services
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page