1860 W. University Drive
IT1 Source, LLC provides:
- Managed IT Services for:
- Network Equipment
- Personnel Computers
- Network Monitoring
- Network Help Desk Operations
About The Vendor:
iT1 houses a 24x7 Network Operations Center (NOC) at its corporate office in Tempe, Arizona. Managed IT Services include server management, network management, desktop/laptop management, email management, network support, network monitoring, and help desk. A key help desk value-add is iT1's Office 365 24x7 Admin technical support. iT1's Managed IT Services will incorporate incident and problem management; system administration; patch management, enhanced monitoring and service management.
To begin the Managed IT Services engagement, our engineering team can perform network assessment during the onboarding process to fully map and understand our Client's network. Adding, iT1 has provided network penetration ("pen") testing to customers when considering network management support. The testing can include: network discovery, exploration, vulnerability assessment, remediation, and reporting.
As part of iT1's consultation, management, and support of Mohave members, we can develop and implement Security Solutions that include, but are not limited to:
- Identity (network layer), traditionally associated with external support and controls.
- Behavioral (application layer) normally focused on internal (user support).
To coincide with managed IT services, iT1 has a full complement of traditional on-site services that include remedial maintenance services, installation, move/add/change, complex set-ups, on-site project management, training, support, etc. Billing can be accomplished via: time and material, block time, or fixed-fee.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page