627 E. Ash St.
Canyon State Wireless, Inc. provides:
- Two-Way Radios
- Radio Equipment and Accessories
About The Vendor:
Canyon State Wireless, Inc. has been servicing the wireless communications needs of private and government customers throughout southern Arizona for over 18 years. With locations in Sierra Vista, Casa Grande and Globe, and field staff in the Phoenix and Tucson metro areas, we are uniquely positioned to serve all of southern Arizona in a very professional manner. We have staff certified in sales, service, engineering, and installation with decades of experience.
We offer a variety of communications products from the most highly acclaimed manufacturers and provide service to accompany all the products we represent. By having relationships with most major manufacturers and suppliers, we can provide our customers with the best product to meet their specific needs and requirements. Our objective is to offer a complete portfolio of solutions, in various categories, that allow customers to buy from the manufacturer of their choice from a single source. Over the years we have sold and implemented everything from very basic communications systems to large, complex, multi-site installations covering hundreds of square miles and multiple technologies.
We're confident Canyon State Wireless can bring substantial value to the customers who utilize the Mohave contract to fulfill their communication requirements.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page