4840 S. 35th St.
Air Comm Corporation provides:
- Two-Way Radios
- Radio Equipment and Accessories
- Titan Radios
About The Vendor:
Air Comm is an award-winning communication solutions provider dedicated to serving its customers. Since 1973, we've worked with businesses, school districts, municipalities, and first responders to unlock their potential through communication innovations.
Over the years, we have developed strong relationships with leading manufacturers to ensure we provide the most reliable, cutting-edge equipment at a competitive price. Our extensive portfolio of products and services – from two-way radios and accessories to entire system design and implementation – allows us to provide customized solutions to each of our clients.
Whatever your needs, Air Comm has the market knowledge, hands-on experience, and technical expertise to guide you through your options so you can make the best decision for your organization.
We are excited to work with you as your one-stop-shop for communication solutions.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page