4930 East Beverly Road
Vector Resources, Inc. dba VectorUSA provides:
- E-Rate eligible internal connections products, installation and services.
Form 470 Application Number: 190015932
NOTE: Contract has an initial 54-month term which expires on 9/7/2023. This contract does not require annual renewals.
About The Vendor:
In today's digital learning environment, the ability to communicate the right information to the right people at the right time is essential. Few network integrators have the breadth of experience in K12 education than VectorUSA. We help superintendents, chief technology officers and other K12 decision-makers overcome technology obstacles as they put measures in place to transform their school districts into digital learning spaces.
Making that happen requires investments in broadband capacity, smarter use of federal E-Rate dollars, cost-effective approaches to building one-to-one computing, and stronger online connections. VectorUSA project management teams have been executing E-Rate, bond improvement, and other technology-related projects for more than 30 years.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page