1755 S. Extension Rd.
Direct Order contract.
- Custodial chemicals, equipment, and supplies.
- Paper, sanitary products, and can liners.
- A Virtual Building Maintenance Program called CCAP (Cleaning Cost Analysis Program) that provides comprehensive facility and employee data to allow decision makers to use fact-based decision making in their cleaning programs.
- Equipment / Machine Training.
- Preventive Maintenance Services.
About The Vendor:
The COVID-19 pandemic has created a situation that requires all of us to work together to develop executable plans that deliver clean, safe, healthy facilities to help protect the health and well-being of all stakeholders and the communities in which we all live, learn and work in.
Hillyard is helping develop actionable COVID-19 plans that address:
- Cleaning Frequencies
- Cleaning & Disinfection Practices
- Hand Hygiene Accessibility
- Awareness & Communication
Since 1907, Hillyard has been a manufacturer and distributor of innovative cleaning solutions. Hillyard carries over 2500 SKU‘s including Hillyard cleaning chemicals, supplies and equipment. Hillyard has distribution centers in Phoenix, Tucson and Flagstaff with over 45 staff to provide excellent service to Mohave Members.
Over 90% of cleaning program costs are labor related, while less than 10% are product related. Hillyard can help Members ensure that their staff productivity and overall cleaning program quality is consistent and sustainable.
Hillyard CCAP (Cleaning Cost Analysis Program) is the industry-leading virtual building database that can help move decision makers from opinions to fact-based decision making. With information on over 50 million square feet of buildings across the nation loaded into CCAP, Hillyard is well-versed in all practices of maintaining these areas.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page