1755 S. Extension Rd.
Direct Order contract.
- Custodial chemicals, equipment, and supplies.
- Paper, sanitary products, and can liners.
- A Virtual Building Maintenance Program called CCAP (Cleaning Cost Analysis Program) that provides comprehensive facility and employee data to allow decision makers to use fact-based decision making in their cleaning programs.
- Equipment / Machine Training.
- Preventive Maintenance Services.
About The Vendor:
Since 1907, Hillyard has been a manufacturer and distributor of innovative cleaning solutions. Hillyard carries over 2500 SKU's including Hillyard cleaning chemicals, supplies and equipment. Hillyard has distribution centers in Phoenix, Tucson and Flagstaff with over 45 staff to provide excellent service to Members. We have over 20 trained cleaning consultants that are ready to help Members lower their total cost of cleaning while improving the overall quality of their cleaning programs.
Over 90% of cleaning program costs are labor related, while only 10% or less are product related. Hillyard can help Members ensure that their staff productivity and overall cleaning program quality maintains its consistency through Hillyard's best practices evaluations. Hillyard can help to reduce the cost of related product usage.
Hillyard CCAP is the Industry-Leading Cleaning Cost Analysis Program. Included in the contract with the purchase of Hillyard products are these elements of CCAP:
- Evaluate current Clean Levels and Processes.
- Implement Standardization of products and processes.
- Train custodial staff on standardized processes.
- Assign and Balance Work Loads.
- Proper Scheduling of Custodial Personnel.
- Generate Critical Reports.
- Manage information to create consistency and quality.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page