4422 S. 38th Place
Direct Order contract
Brady Industries provides:
- Janitorial products and services
- Janitorial equipment
- Rental equipment
- Preventative Maintenance Agreements
About The Vendor:
Brady Industries provides supplies and services for cleaning and foodservice professionals. Brady offers a comprehensive product line of custodial and janitorial supplies, including disposable paper and plastic goods, cleaning chemicals and supplies, training and support programs, which allow its customers to operate and maintain clean, healthy and safe educational and work environments for students, staff and guests. Brady Contract Highlights:
- 24/7 Online Ordering Ordering
- Paper Lines - Brady Brand, Georgia Pacific, Kimberly Clark, Wausau Paper (Baywest)
- Chemical Lines - Brady Brand, Spartan, Diversey, Clorox, Proctor & Gamble
- Equipment Lines - Tennant, Windsor, Kaivac, Taski, Square Scrub and Pro-Team
- Training and Education - We perform specific product training in an effort to make certain the customer receives the full benefit of their purchase. Training includes proper mixing, use, handling, care and maintenance, safety instructions, emergency response and proper storage.
- Brady Cleaning Education Series - Each month a training seminar is held at our Brady location. The monthly schedule is posted on our website throughout the year. Training includes the most commonly requested from our customers or contemporary issues we believe our customers need to be equipped to address.
- Equipment Repair and Preventive Maintenance Programs
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page