5537 N 59th Avenue
Jim Brown & Sons Roofing Co. Inc., dba JBS Roofing provides:
- Installation of roofing systems
- Repair of roofing systems
- Restoration of roofing systems
Authorized vendor for the following manufacturers:
About The Vendor:
Jim Brown & Sons Roofing Co. Inc. dba JBS Roofing is a family owned and operated roofing company established in 1982 and incorporated in 1984. Ronald Brown started the company with the idea that ANY job worth doing was worth doing well. Thirty seven years later, Ron Brown remains the President / Owner of the company, his brother Scott Brown serves as Vice President of Commercial, and daughter Valorie Brown-Miller as Vice President of Residential. We are offering to provide roofing services for the entire State of Arizona. We have an extremely knowledgeable staff that has been servicing Arizona for decades. We now employ over 100 employees and strive to install the best quality roofing systems along with the best trained and safe work force we can provide. We are looking forward to providing our services to the MESC once again, and maintaining and redeveloping the lasting relationships that we have built with its employees and members.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page