9060 East Via Linda Suite 220
QCM Technologies, Inc. provides:
- IBM AS/400/iSeries-certified information technology solutions
About The Vendor:
QCM Technologies, Inc., is a privately held, Arizona-based corporation and a supplier of information technology solutions for business.
QCM Technologies is positioned to offer clients fully integrated solutions to meet the specific needs of their IT environments. QCM provides IBM as a strategic partner. QCM and IBM offer a variety of cutting-edge technologies ranging from servers and storage devices, to software solutions such as virtualization, high availability, and data protection. QCM provides system integration support to its customers with a team of fully certified technical experts who specialize in developing, installing and maintaining customized data management solutions.
At its headquarters in north Scottsdale, QCM maintains large classroom facilities, and an IBM certified technology and innovation center that includes more than million in hardware. The innovation center offers clients the opportunity to “test drive” a variety of data management solutions, such as IBM Power in various flavors _ traditional rack servers, blade servers, and the new PureFlex solution from IBM. Clients may also preview various IBM storage solutions, including IBM SAN block storage.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page