2027 Harpers Way
Virco, Inc. provides:
- Classroom Furniture
- Office Furniture
- Conference and Training Room Furniture
About The Vendor:
As America's leading manufacturer and supplier of furniture and equipment for K-12 schools, Virco serves MESC members with campus-wide product solutions. These include: technology-ready TEXT® tables; the ergonomically contoured ZUMA® and Sage™ seating collections to support healthy movement in learning environments; and all-new Parameter® desks and workstations for educators and administrators. Virco also carries a complete line of cafeteria tables, mobile cabinets, bookcases, furniture for administrative offices, filing and storage equipment, and traditional classroom chairs and desks. Through our complimentary PlanSCAPE® service, we'll be happy to help you with on-time, on-budget furniture and equipment packages that are right for your applications.
Thanks to our large domestic factories in Torrance, California and Conway, Arkansas, Virco is ready to provide you with thousands of furniture items in a rainbow of colors and finishes with excellent lead-times. And as the first manufacturer to earn GREENGUARD® Children & Schools Program indoor air quality certification for classroom furniture with our ZUMA line in 2005, Virco now offers thousands of Greenguard-certified products.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page