W6316 Design Drive
School Specialty, Inc. provides:
- A full line of furniture.
- Diversified Woodcrafts
- Fire King
- High Point
- Interior Concepts
- Interior Systems
- Republic Storage
- Smith Systems
School Specialty is also offering their own lines that include:
- Classroom Select
- Royal Seating
- Along with their Furniture and Equipment Catalog.
About The Vendor:
School Specialty is the nation's largest direct marketer of educational products, furniture and equipment to the K-12 schools. Our entire business model is focused on meeting the needs of schools in products and services. If you need a replacement desk or a new classroom full of furniture, School Specialty can take care of you.
School Specialty has an established national infrastructure to successful provide for the furniture needs of your school. In 1993, we established an entire specialty division, Projects by Design, to focus totally on furniture sales and management for new school construction and renovations.
School Specialty has a strong Arizona based sales team that have years of experience serving the schools of Arizona. We care about your schools and are committed to providing superior furniture and professional services exceed your expectations.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page