892 Industrial Park Drive
- Facility Furniture
About The Vendor:
mediatechnologies® is a manufacturer of robust, high-quality K-12 media space library and educational furniture. The company was founded in 1979 and is family owned and operated in Shelby, Michigan. Our years of experience and expertise give us unique insight into the specific requirements of library and educational furnishings. We specialize in transforming the ideas of the end user, dealer and architect into products of high design and integrity at a price that is affordable. We are unmatched in the development of custom solutions for our customers.
Our anyspace Collection is a select palette of furniture you can use to create your ideal commons, classroom, library/ media space and café spaces. Choose from our range of creative seating, tables, desks, technology carts, lecterns and wide range of storage possibilities.
The pieces of this collection of furniture are focused, flexible and designed to work with each other to help you to create spaces that will support the activities (or inactivity for that matter!) of all your user groups.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page