6913 W. Buckeye RD, Suite 200
Arizona Furnishing, provides:
- Facility Furniture
- School Furniture
- Office Furniture
- Cafeteria Furniture
- Dormitory Furniture
- Outdoor Furniture
- and much more.
About The Vendor:
For the last 29 years Arizona Furnishings has been a leading furniture provider for Mohave, delivering on our promise of "quality, value, service and integrity" to all Mohave members. With this contract, we have developed relationships with cities, counties, municipalities and libraries throughout Arizona. We look forward to delivering the best furniture buying experience available in Arizona today.
From libraries, lobbies and lockers to cubicles, cafes and classrooms; from offices to built-in case goods, we have the products available to meet your needs. When it comes to furniture, think Arizona Furnishings. We offer complete design and space-planning services at no charge. Our local 86,000 square foot warehouse is full of standard stock items for immediate delivery. We offer courteous, professionally trained installation and delivery crews.
Whether it's one chair or an entire new campus our best pricing can always be found on the Mohave contract. Here at Arizona Furnishings we have sales people in every corner of the state ready to serve you.
Arizona Furnishings…The safe choice.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page