PO Box 69
Baystone Government Finance provides:
- Tax-exempt lease purchase financing in the following areas:
- Large financing
- Small financing
- Real or personal property
- Modular buildings
- School buses
- Energy management
- Office equipment
- Computer hardware and software
Baystone Government Finance has a $5,000 minimum transaction size for lease purchase financing.
***Member will issue PO to KS StateBank
About The Vendor:
Baystone Government Finance is one of the largest municipal finance teams in the country. Our specialty is tax-exempt municipal lease purchase financing, which allows municipal entities to buy essential equipment through manageable installment payments. We have had a Mohave contract for lease purchase financing since 1995. Our approved Mohave financing contract document has been used by dozens of Arizona school districts and many other political subdivisions in the state. As a Mohave contract holder, we ensure low financing rates and quick credit responses. With Baystone Government Finance you can count on customized financing solutions and no closing costs or hidden fees.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page