PO Box 999
Infinity Communications and Consulting, Inc. provides:
- Professional consulting services for:
- IT Systems
About The Vendor:
Infinity Communications & Consulting, Inc is a technology consulting company which provides many services including E-Rate, Low-Voltage Technology Design, Construction Management and organizational consulting. We work with public and private organizations throughout the nation to effectively support technology initiatives.
Our talented Design Department supports the Education Market and has a strong emphasis of working directly for Public and Private school systems and Architectural Design Firms that support this marketplace. We also provide low-voltage Construction Management and Inspection services for our clients that may not have staff to handle these activities.
Infinity is a known leader in E-Rate Consulting Services throughout the nation. Our company is a member of the E-Rate Management Professionals Association and we work with several hundred educational entities and libraries to support Category 1 and Category 2 E-Rate. Infinity can take your project from planning, design, RFP, Application Management, Integration through Implementation. We also work to manage the state funded discounts for many of our clients.
We have three Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD's) on staff and are members of the AIA, Construction Specifications Institute, BICSI and many other industry associations. At Infinity we feel we can manage your project from start to finish.
Infinity is Technology!
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page