4247 W. Adams Street
Colorado Petroleum Products Company dba Arizona Petroleum provides:
- Their own product brands of lubricants.
- They also provide products from:
- Phillips 66
- They provide delivery statewide.
About The Vendor:
They offered their own brand of lubricants and deliver products statewide (in Arizona). They are the only recommended bidder that provided products from Shell, Phillips 66, and Kendall. They also provided Prestone products.
Colorado Petroleum Products Company's (CPPC) dynamically updated facility is now the worldwide headquarters located in Denver, Colorado. The new facility includes 235,000 square feet of warehouse space, 30,000-gallon blending tanks, six packaging lines, QC laboratory, tank farm that holds in excess of 1,000,000 gallons as well a concrete based tank truck and rail car receiving and shipping depot. The new building's size has more than tripled the square footage of the previous buildings where they have resided since 1960. CPPC was originally founded in 1927 and has been under current ownership since 1971.
Colorado Petroleum Products Company is a compound blender, packager, and distributor of finished lubricants for the automotive, heavy duty, industrial industries and Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF). CPPC began marketing API Licensed brands since 1994, which include Rugged® Motor Oil and Silver State® Full Synthetic Motor Oil. We specialize in private labeling for Global Trade, Retail Parts Stores, and Supermarket Chains. CPPC is actively seeking partnerships and/or distributorships throughout the world now that we have the means to do so with our quality products and competitive pricing.
Colorado Petroleum also has facilities located in Tucson, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. Arizona Petroleum in Tucson has bulk storage, a manufacturing plant, and distribution capabilities locally and across state lines.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page