2844 W. Broadway Road
Stericycle Environmental Solutions, Inc. provides:
- Hazardous materials management
- Materials disposal
- Vacuum truck services
- Household hazardous waste collection events
About The Vendor:
Clean Earth Environmental Solutions, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated environmental services operating a network of facilities that spans the US, enabling clients to turn to a single-source for all their environmental needs. Clean Earth provides waste management services, lab pack, transportation, household hazardous waste, E-waste, emergency response, pollution prevention.
Waste Management Services
With Clean Earth — owned and operated TSDF's and transfer facilities, Clean Earth has one of the largest solid and liquid waste treatment and recycling networks in the marketplace. Clean Earth services include comprehensive waste treatment, stabilization, recycling, recovery, lab packing, and Total Waste Management programs.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page