8602 West Buckeye Road
Direct online order contract.
Staples Contract & Commercial LLC operating as Staples Business Advantage provides:
- Office supplies
- Paper products
The Staples Business Advantage web site displays all the items available under the Mohave contract. Visit our web site, a Mohave specific login will be required to view contract items and pricing.
About The Vendor:
We're all about helping you make the most of your workday. With dedicated account management, expert customer service and a product assortment customized to you, your day is simpler with Staples Business Advantage®.
- Customer Service
- Account Management
- Fast, Free Delivery
- One-Step Approvals
Staples helps the world work better with work solutions that deliver industry-leading products, services and expertise across office supplies, promotional products, and print services. The company supports businesses of all sizes from solopreneurs to the Fortune 100 and everything in between. We meet customers where they are with everyday low prices across multiple channels, including direct sales, eCommerce, mobile, AI-powered "conversational commerce" and retail. Headquartered near Boston, MA, Staples operates in North America.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Direct Order contract.
|Detailed User Guide:||Staples Business Advantage-MESC-Detailed User Guide.pdf|
|Process Type:||Direct Order|
Vendor DBA: Staples Contract & Commercial LLC operating as Staples Business Advantage