600 West Germantown Pike, Ste 400
- Cloud computing
- Cloud services
- Cloud applications
- Cloud storage
- Designing, consulting, building and supporting of cloud infrastructures
- Cloud security consultation
- Data encryption
- Hardware and software are allowed but only as a total solution.
About The Vendor:
i2m is excited to serve the Mohave Cooperative members with IT offerings for educational and public sector services using Industry leaders like Amazon Web Services (AWS), CloudHealth Technologies, Druva, Trend Micro, and DUO. Our offerings focus on organizations that seek modern and efficient IT solutions.
i2m specializes in delivering cloud services and solutions for nonprofits and public sector organizations. Cloud services adoption continues to grow as industry recognizes the benefits of utilizing flexible, scalable and secure cloud-based infrastructure solutions. We recognize the need to serve Mohave members effectively and economically as possible. Cloud adoption will help your organization focus on the bottom line by offering modernized business applications, infrastructure, and managed services solutions.
We offer customized solutions that can migrate all or just some of your IT infrastructure to the cloud as well as implementing governance, reporting, and optimization based on your unique business needs.
i2m is an AWS Authorized Commercial and Government Reseller, AWS Solutions Provider, as well as a public sector and consulting partner. We are also a part of the AWS Windows EC2 Service Delivery Program, and i2m holds multiple professional and associate level AWS certifications.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page