5600 West Claremont Street
Canyon State Bus Sales provides:
- New school buses
- New commercial transit buses
- Used school buses (any manufacturer)
- Bus repairs
- Related spare parts
- Multiple finance options are available
- Blue Bird
About The Vendor:
Canyon State Bus Sales, Inc. is the authorized Blue Bird and Girardin bus dealership for the state of Arizona. We serve public schools, charter schools and governmental agencies throughout Arizona. To provide our customers with the highest level of service and maintain our corporate focus, we sell and service buses and only buses.
We are a full-service dealership offering:
- New School Buses – school, activity buses and specialized equipment such as prison transport buses
- Used Buses – all makes and models
- Replacement Bus Parts – replacement parts for Blue Bird and many other makes and models
- Maintenance and Repair Service – Factory authorized warranty and non-warranty service for any make and models school or activity bus
- Mobile Maintenance and Repair Service –two service trucks now available in southern Arizona and Phoenix to provide factory authorized warranty and non-warranty repairs at your facility
- 5600 West Claremont Street
Glendale, AZ 85301
Authorized warranty service centers. Non-warranty service and parts are available directly with the service center:
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page