1912 S. Alma School Rd., Suite 212
Rock Gap Engineering provides:
- Professional Project and Construction Services.
About The Vendor:
ROCK GAP ENGINEERING CAPABILITIES OVERVIEW
Rock Gap Engineering (RGE) is a 100% Native American owned and operated A/E Consulting and Full-Service Design / Build Construction Firm specializing in the fields of Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Planning, Construction, Construction Administration, Building Commissioning, and Project Management and Controls.
GENERAL CONTRACTING AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES
Rock Gap's construction department is managed by individuals, all of whom have degrees in construction management from Arizona State University and who collectively have over 50 years' experience in general contracting throughout the southwestern United States. Rock Gap's preferred delivery method is design/build construction with an emphasis on planning and early identification of opportunities for quality improvement and cost savings. Our management team brings tools, systems, and procedures developed over time to guide our projects as we prepare and execute an insightful, thorough plan for your project.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page