17505 N 79th Ave, Suite 205-C
Kenew LLC provides:
- Professional Project and Construction Services
About The Vendor:
Project Control, Inc. is statewide project and construction services. The firm’s employees maintain LEED accreditation and hold certificates as Certified Construction Managers. Included in Project Control, Inc.’s value-added services, the firm maintains an extensive cost database for project cost estimates that will benefit the members during the pre-design or pre-construction phases. The firm offered proprietary project management software.
Kenew, LLC. (pronounced kin-nay) is a client-focused Construction Management firm offering services such as construction management, owner representation, capital plan management and estimating services. Kenew's founders, Bob Terry III and Chad Hafstrom, bring over 40 years of construction experience to the firm, with a majority focused on schools, public works and tribal communities. Kenew's ownership status is both Native-Owned and Minority-Owned.
Bob and Chad bring a unique perspective to the traditional role of Construction Managers due to their extensive experience working for a general contractor. Bob's expertise comes on the procurement / pre-construction area of construction and Chad has over 23 years of experience on the operations side in roles ranging from Superintendent to Senior Project Manager.
Kenew places a heavy value on a win-win situation for all team members of a construction project. We understand that a successful project takes all parties, including the owner, designers and constructors, performing their required activities on time and efficiently. We also believe that each project team should develop a tight bond for the good of the project and we like to make our projects fun and interesting. We enjoy the entire construction process and we bring that positive attitude to the entire team and our goal is to make each project successful and memorable for all team members.
At Kenew, we are excited about the work we do, and we are Passionate, Reliable and Responsive with our clients. We promise to make your projects and the entire construction process both fun and successful for all parties involved.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page