17470 N Pacesetter Way
H2 Group, LLC provides:
- Professional Project and Construction Services.
About The Vendor:
H2 provides planning and project/construction management services while representing Owners during their building programs. Along with comprehensive management of the design, pre-construction, and construction phases, services include facilities condition assessments, bond planning, project budgeting, scheduling, procurement assistance, document reviews, and cost estimating.
Our Project Managers are registered professionals each with a minimum of 25 years-experience in the building industry. We have successfully completed work using all project delivery methods including design-bid-build (DBB), design-build (DB), construction manager at risk (CMAR) and job order contracting (JOC). H2 also has experience working with the School Facilities Board (SFB) and obtaining Building Renewal Grants for school districts.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page