410 N. 44th Street, Suite 1000
Arcadis U.S., Inc. provides:
- Professional Project and Construction Services.
About The Vendor:
Arcadis is offering statewide project and construction services. The firm’s employees maintain LEED accreditation and hold certificates as Certified Construction Managers. The firm maintains offices throughout Arizona including Phoenix, Tucson, Yuma, and Show Low. Arcadis offered several value-added services that will enhance each project, including design-peer review, life cycle analysis, cost analysis, constructability and value engineering. Services that can be provided by the firm in support of an awarded include geologist, civil engineer, electrical engineer, mechanical engineers, landscape and professional architect.
Throughout our 31-year Arizona history, ARCADIS PMCM has successfully completed more than 12,000 projects with a combined value exceeding billion. In the past five years, we have worked with over 30 Arizona school districts and numerous public agencies on projects totaling over billion.
We work exclusively as your owner's representatives, and while we employ registered architects, professional engineers, licensed contractors, cost estimators and schedulers, we do not perform design or construction. We have built our services on the proposition that our clients know what they need, they simply need our assistance to develop and implement a plan to achieve it. Just as no two clients are the same, no two programs or projects are the same. Whether you need a team of construction experts to manage your program or training for your existing staff, we can help you every step of the way.
- Program Management
- Manage multiple projects
- Project Management
- Perform full administration
- Construction Management
- Oversee bidding and construction-phase activities
- Staff Augmentation
- Staff to fill gaps
- Construction Claims
- Prevent, mitigate and resolve disputes
- Value Engineering
- Cost efficiency
- As-Needed Services
- LEED consulting, BIM, training, estimating
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page