PO Box 16653
Viking Building Services, LLC. provides:
- Onsite custodial and janitorial services
- Daily porter services upon request.
Regions: Maricopa County
About The Vendor:
Viking Building Services LLC is a Phoenix based janitorial company that guarantees a first class janitorial experience. The trust and satisfaction of our customers is Viking's number one priority. Viking employs a certified standard for a healthy, safe, and clean environment in each facility. We use quality equipment, environmentally preferable cleaning supplies, certified green chemicals, and reduce contaminants in the air that your employees and students breathe. Viking strives to "wow" our customers with proactive communication and a dedicated team to oversee all of your school’s needs. Love is in the details which is what makes Viking different. Whether it's a VIP on campus or a week of finals, we know how critical a clean campus is to student’s success and faculty happiness.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page