124 North Elden Street
Woodson Engineering and Surveying, Inc. provides:
- Civil engineering
- Surveying services
Regions: Mohave, Coconino, Yavapai, Navajo, Apache, Maricopa, Pinal, Gila, La Paz and Yuma Counties.
About The Vendor:
Woodson Engineering & Surveying (Woodson) is a multi-disciplinary firm specializing in civil engineering and surveying. Individually, our staff of holds Professional Engineer and four Land Surveyor licenses. In addition, Certified Floodplain Manager.
Our focus is rural Arizona. For the last several years Woodson has made the list of Top Design Firms in the Southwest by ENR Southwest. What makes this distinction notable is that we are the only firm on the list that is not located in a major metropolitan area.
One of Woodson's strengths is our experience using on-call service contracts. This has been a specialty for the Firm for over 25 years and we have a time-tested system in place to manage these contracts and meet the needs of rural towns and cities and school districts.
Among the professionals on the Woodson staff are City and Town Engineers, a former City Council member, a former ADOT District Engineer, and the 2016 President of the American Society of Civil Engineers. It is unusual for a firm our size to bring this level of leadership and the value of this expertise to the benefit of its clients. We believe these are unique qualifications that distinguish Woodson from others.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page