2154 Torrance Blvd. Suite 200
Partner Assessment Corporation dba Partner Engineering and Science, Inc. provides:
- Chemical engineering services
Regions: Mohave, Navajo, Apache Counties
About The Vendor:
ABOUT PARTNER ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE, INC.
Partner offers chemical engineering consulting and design services in Mohave County, Navajo and Apache Counties. Drawing on over 90 years of business experience, our approach allows us to serve clients at all stages from initial due diligence and design to development and construction.
Partner's employs over 800 professionals, including many licensed and certified industry veterans that bring a high level of technical expertise, regulatory knowledge and superior project management to each project. Our team is a passionate and dedicated group that strives for excellence in all service areas. Our professionals include: environmental professionals, LEED professionals, energy specialists, scientists, and support personnel.
- Construction Risk Management
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Subsurface Investigations and Remediation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Health & Safety
- Industrial Hygiene
- Energy & Sustainability Consulting
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page