8700 N Gainey Center Dr., Ste. 125
Universal Background Screening provides:
- Pre-employment background checks including:
- Criminal History
- Driving Records
- License/Employment/Education Verifications
- Additional Services include:
- Drug Testing
About The Vendor:
Universal Background Screening is one of the nation's premier background screening companies, providing criminal history, driving records, license/employment/education verifications, drug testing and OccuHealth services for organizations nationwide. Universal prides itself on its dedicated customer service, industry-leading turnaround time, compliance and accurate information reporting. In addition, Universal is one of only a few accredited firms with the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) and has been recognized as a top screening firm for Client Satisfaction by HRO Today magazine as well as Workforce Magazine's Hot List for eight consecutive years.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page