5035 South 33rd Street
Curtis Blue Line provides:
- First Responder Tactical Gear, Equipment, and Uniforms.
- Curtis Blue Line is finishing up the process to offer Firearms, Less Then Lethal Equipment and Ammunition. Please Come Back for Updates
Products from over 46 distinct manufacturers including:
- Defense Technologies
- Under Armour
About The Vendor:
Curtis Blue Line is your dedicated resource for law enforcement equipment, uniforms, tactical gear and clothing, duty gear, body armor, and more. We partner with outstanding manufacturers that supply quality product and services. In addition, we provide alterations and embellishment services, which includes name strips, patches, emblems and other embroidery. Curtis Blue Line offers product awareness education with product demonstrations, which is intended to help our customers make informed decisions about the equipment they are considering for purchase.
We are pleased to offer six store locations and warehouses in the western United States including our central located store in Southern Phoenix.
We are dedicated and committed to providing you with high quality, integrity, and service in every interaction. Thank you for choosing Curtis Blue Line.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page