3820 S. Arcadia Way
Trilinear Consulting & Business Solutions, LLC provides:
- Business Office and Human Resources Consulting Services
- Curriculum, Curriculum Products, Curriculum Software and Web-Based Curriculum Solutions.
- Healthcare Insurance, Professional Insurance, Investment Programs, or Retirement Programs.
About The Vendor:
Trilinear's services offer you the FREEDOM to do what you do BEST, realize your success story and achieve your potential!
We Want Support Be Your HR Department
Trilinear can support your HR Department. We are a one- source multi-resources organization and can supplement what you have in place or take care of all your basic needs. Our goal is to help you with today's challenges and also get you ahead of the curve for tomorrow's opportunities by letting you focus on your trajectory toward success. Onboarding, e-verify, background processing, and open enrollment assistance.
Training to Succeed
In our years of operation, we've cultivated training sessions to best fit the needs of our clients. We can meet with a smaller group of executives to hundreds at a conference. Trilinear also training courses on a wide range of essential topics:
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- HR 101 or Suddenly HR!
- Essentials of HR Law
- Records Management
- HIPAA, EEO, FLSA, ADA, FLMA
- General HR Management
- I-9 and E-Verify
- Interview Skills and Basic Legal Compliance
- *Additional and/or customized training to your business and industry needs.
- P.A.C.E. Training provided by our partners at Security Concepts Group.
Recruiting at work for you
Connecting you to the quality talent you need. Trilinear has the experience and skills to assist in your search for the best candidates for your needs. We have both local and nationwide access to quality talent, and can bring them to you.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page