515 E. Medlock
Southwest Educational Consulting Associates, Inc. provides:
- Business Services consulting
- Human Resources consulting
- Curriculum consulting
- Grant Writing consulting
About The Vendor:
Southwest Educational Consulting Associates (SWECA Inc.) provides clients with organization and program evaluation, grant writing services, financial consultation, human capital, operations support, and strategic planning. Each SWECA associate has over fifteen years of recognized and successful experience in their area of expertise.
SWECA associates have successfully supported clients in the areas of:
- Educational Services: Educational program planning has ranged from pre-school and family literacy to college and career placement; professional development, mentoring, curriculum audits; school assessments; program evaluation; and school and program improvement efforts.
- Administrative Services: Strategic planning and administrative team and governing board development; organizational policies and procedures development; and organizational audits.
- Business Office Management and Support: Budget preparation and assistance, payroll, procurement, expenditure processing and monitoring, and federal and state financial reporting.
- Human Resources: Personnel audits; salary, time, and leave analysis; personnel recruitment; and mentoring of personnel.
- Grant Writing: Discretionary moneys have funded new facility construction, remodeling, pre K-grade 12 educational programming, post-secondary programs, workforce development, parenting and adult education. Several clients have used funding as venture capital to start-up and establish new and creative programs.
Click here for more information
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page