PO Box 26357
Pierce Energy Planning provides:
- Utility Consulting
- Energy Consulting
About The Vendor:
Pierce Energy Planning (PEP) offers clients comprehensive energy and sustainability consulting services. Our objective is to help you save energy dollars. PEP takes a unique approach to your energy strategy. Our team of experts coupled with cutting-edge technology optimizes energy savings and solutions. Whether the answer is a comprehensive behavioral management plan, exploring alternative energy strategies or implementing our proprietary software, we find the right solutions for our customers.
Specific services offered include Fusebox Proprietary Software for energy and water management; complete energy and water data management services; rate plan analysis; EMS monitoring and load shifting strategies; complete energy behavior change program; professional development, staff training, campus green team design and implementation, solar consulting services including ROI analysis and special projects consulting.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page