99 E. Virginia Ave, Ste #120
KOI Education provides:
- Human Resource and Transportation Management consulting services.
- Behavioral Management
- Professional Development
- Curriculum, Curriculum Products, Curriculum Software and Web-Based Curriculum Solutions.
- Healthcare Insurance, Professional Insurance, Investment Programs, or Retirement Programs.
About The Vendor:
KOI Education is an Arizona-based professional development organization partnering with school districts and state agencies to improve school climate and culture through staff training, coaching, and technical assistance. KOI Education offers customizable professional development packages based on the Blueprint from the National Center on Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS). Offerings include our customizable PBIS Training Academy, as well as PBIS fine-tuning for existing implementations, and a variety of workshop topics including trauma-informed practices, bullying prevention, and effective classroom management.
The founders of KOI Education have been providing PBIS training, coaching, and support for the past 19 years. KOI was formed in 2011, and we have partnered with over 100 districts both within and outside of Arizona to bring about dramatic decreases in disruptive behavior, suspensions, and office disciplinary referrals. Our partner schools see significant improvements in school safety and climate, as well as improved academic outcomes.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page