2030 W. Baseline Rd., #182-014
Arizona Grants Management, LLC provides:
- Grant Writing
- Grant Reporting
- Grant Evaluation
- Curriculum, Curriculum Products, Curriculum Software and Web-Based Curriculum Solutions
- Healthcare Insurance, Professional Insurance, Investment Programs, or Retirement Programs
About The Vendor:
Arizona Grants Management (AZGM) provides grants and compliance reporting services for schools. Its mission is to deliver high-quality support for school leaders working to improve student and staff success. Schools and districts are able to outsource all of their grants requirements including reporting and compliance (e.g., ALEAT). This support helps school leaders better align their goals and needs with funds, and ensures that the related reporting and program requirements are compliant.
Founded in 2005, AZGM has direct experience with grants at the state and federal level including ESEA Consolidated, IDEA, CSI, SEI, TSI, Title III, etc. In addition, AZGM supports required reporting projects such as CNAs, IAPs, Cycle Monitoring, Comparability, benchmark assessments, and MOWR among others.
Additional services provided by AZGM include data collection and analysis, community needs assessments, and human resources reporting and compliance. AZGM provides strategic support to non-profits, municipalities, and other agencies in need of grant alerts, research, partnership development, grants training, and grant application development/submittal (state and federal).
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page