2030 W. Baseline Rd., #182-014
Arizona Grants Management, LLC provides:
- Grant Writing
- Grant Reporting
- Grant Evaluation
- Curriculum, Curriculum Products, Curriculum Software and Web-Based Curriculum Solutions
- Healthcare Insurance, Professional Insurance, Investment Programs, or Retirement Programs
About The Vendor:
Arizona Grants Management, LLC (AZGM) was founded in 2005 to provide professional consulting services related to grant writing and reporting. The agency's goal is to secure funds that help clients meet their needs for targeted programs, interventions, services, equipment, and/or staffing. AZGM also provides support for reporting and evaluation requirements.
AZGM has direct experience with the logistics of proposal submission at the state and federal level (e.g., DUNS numbers, SAM.gov registration, grants.gov submittals, ADEConnect, ALEAT, etc.). Grant writing services include grants research, planning, grants alerts, writing, partnerships development, evaluation designs, formative and summative evaluation reporting, grants management and reporting, and the provision of grants trainings as needed.
Additional grant writing services include data collection and analysis; conducting community and comprehensive needs assessments (CNAs) and Integrated Action Plans (IAPs); ALEAT cycle monitoring and reports; human resources reporting and compliance; cash management reporting and completion reports; and MOWR reporting, among others
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Standard Order Contract
|Process Type:||Standard Order|
Vendor DBA: Arizona Grants Management, LLC