4600 East Washington Street, Suite 600
Wood Environment and Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. provides:
(Formerly Amec Foster Wheeler Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc.)
- Professional Consulting Services related to Utility and Energy.
About The Vendor:
Wood Environment and Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. provides professional consulting services related to Utility and Energy work. Our professional engineers and certified energy-efficiency personnel - comprised of energy, mechanical, and electrical engineers - tailor solutions to meet both the technological and financial needs of the clients we serve. They are seasoned experts at identifying energy-efficient opportunities and designing new and upgrades for lighting and HVAC systems, energy management and control systems (EMCS), and renewable on-site power generation. Our highly trained professionals average 37% energy savings resulting from audits performed at over 41,000 customer facilities across the country. Amec Foster Wheeler has over 60 energy professionals located in 12 offices throughout the US, including Phoenix, AZ.
Wood Environment and Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. has been providing high-quality services to customers in Arizona for the past 58 years, and currently has one of the largest pools of environmental and engineering professionals in Arizona with over 180 professionals who provide multi-disciplined solutions to our clients. Our firm is a seamless and technically robust organization that supports our customers throughout their full life cycle of programs and projects.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page