7124 W Frier Dr
Southwest Integrated Solutions provides:
- Security Alarms
- Access Control
- Video Surveillance System
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Alarm Testing
- Repairs and Improvements
- Central Reporting and Monitoring
- Facility Automation Systems
About The Vendor:
SIS has been a leader in the low voltage industry since 2002. With 15 years of experience and over 100 years combined pools of talents, SIS positions itself most uniquely in the low voltage industry. SIS systems sales include service and maintenance on the low voltage industry which includes security, CCTV, card access. We have the talents most rounded above our competitors. SIS crosses all regiments of the low voltage, special systems sales service and construction.
With these items at our facility we are truly a one stop shop. We are able to service and sell the spectrum of low voltage repairs and product maintenance. All our techs are crossed trained and sent to technical branded schools for constant updating and for new innovation throughout the industry.
Authorizations for Product Submission
- Axis – CCTV
- Nuuo – CCTV
- Rs2 – Card Access
- Viscount – Card Access
- Ademco/Honeywell – Security Systems
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page