420 S. Smith Rd.
ECD Systems, LLC provides
- Planning, design, installation, and maintenance for:
- Fire detection and alarms
- Security alarms
- Access control
- Camera surveillance
- IP Based Intercoms and Critical Communications
- Emergency notification/lockdown systems
- Audio Systems
- and more
ROC License #295177.
About The Vendor:
ECD Systems is an Arizona licensed low voltage contractor that has been serving Arizona Schools since 1985. As an approved MESC vendor, ECD Systems partners with school districts throughout Arizona to provide integrated life-safety, security and fire alarm systems; including the fire inspection services those systems require. ECD Systems furnishes products that not only meet the current sophisticated requirements of schools; but take into consideration future technologies and advances to extend the life of each system.
ECD Systems maintains a highly trained staff of over 75 employees; including designers, CAD operators, certified installers and service technicians. ECD Systems provides the design, installation and service support that MESC Clients demand. ECD Systems is committed to service and support with 45 dedicated and certified technicians and a staff of customer service representatives and in-service trainers to help schools take full advantage of their investment.
Representing the leading manufactures; Rauland-Borg, Notifier, Lenel, Avigilon, Panasonic and AMAG, ECD Systems provides MESC Clients value packed technologies and aggressive MESC pricing.
Arizona Schools deserve a technology partner that is innovative, reliable and competitive. ECD Systems is committed to offering value in each application that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page