616 W 24th Street
DH Pace Company provides:
- Security Alarm
- Access Control
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Permanent Sound Systems
About The Vendor:
DH Pace Company offers UL Listed Central Station Alarm Monitoring utilizing the most advanced technology. This technology ensures the highest standard of service and reliability. Our state-of-the-art computer servers and sophisticated monitoring software identify incoming alarm signals, which assist extensively trained operators to quickly and efficiently react and notify proper responding parties. In addition to receiving alarm signals through the telephone, our central station has the ability to receive alarm signals via long-range radio transmissions or the Internet. DH Pace offers twenty-seven manufacturers for Security Alarm/Access Control and Video Surveillance Systems including: Digital Watchdog, DSC, Elk, MOOG Videolarm, Southwest Microwave, Vanderbilt and Verint.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page