1971 E. 5th Street #111
Corporate Technology Solutions, LLC provides:
- Security Alarm and Access Control
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Alarm Testing
- Repairs and Improvement
- Central Reporting and Monitoring Services
- Multimedia Presentation Systems
- Television Signal Distribution Systems
- Permanent Sound Systems for Buildings
- Building and Campus Intercommunication Systems
- Master Clocks
About The Vendor:
We've provided contact information on our nearby office and an outline of our key services below. Our team serves businesses throughout the greater Phoenix area, including Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Mesa, Peoria, Scottsdale, Sun City West, Surprise, Tempe, and the surrounding areas.
Corporate Technology Solutions is recognized as one of the top low voltage cabling contractors, design firms, and special systems service provider, serving Phoenix, Arizona and the surrounding metro area as well as expanding throughout the Southwest. Our quality of service, installations, project management, and customer satisfaction has earned us a reputation that is unsurpassed in our design and cabling installation industry. Our low voltage integration design firm strives to provide a high quality installation that you would be proud to show off to your associates and business partners.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page