2851 W. Kathleen Rd.
- Fire detection and suppression
- Security alarms
- Media management
- and more
L-16 Fire Protection System License
L-39 AC and Refrigeration License
L-11 Electrical License
About The Vendor:
Climatec Building Technology services – from state-of-the-art fire evacuation and security systems to integrated sound and video systems – not only keep your building's occupants safe and informed, they can also give you a competitive edge.
Our Building Technologies Group has completed thousands of custom, open-system projects for a wide variety of industries. As always, having access to products from multiple manufacturers gives us greater flexibility to create solutions that exceed your expectations.
Climatec represents Edwards (EST) Fire Alarm systems and Fenwall Fire Suppression. We offer Dukane, Teradon, and Valcom Class Connection Intercom systems. And for security we represent Lenel and Software House Access Control systems, along with several IP Video solutions including Avigilon, Axis, and Pelco just to mention a few. For your comfort Climatec represents Alerton and Honeywell Building Automation systems. We have all of these along with many others available through our Mohave Contract.
Take your building to the next level and stay on the leading edge with extraordinary solutions from the experts at Climatec. See how Climatec can address your specific building technology needs.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page