1830 N. 95th Ave. Suite 106
Copperstate Fire Protection provides:
- Fire alarms
- Security alarms
- Planning services
- Design services
- and more
About The Vendor:
Copperstate provides NICET Level IV design/development drawings, project management, complete project installation, factory certification and maintenance for fire alarms and security systems. Our product lines include; Notifier, DMP, BOSCH, Interlogix, ADI, Connect-Air, Samsung, Paxton, OnSSI, Sony and Pelco. Copperstate specializes in Emergency Communication Systems utilizing Notifier ONYXWorks protocol and IP network communications.
Copperstate is an authorized representative of BuildingReports which is a web based technology for fire alarm inspections. Copperstate will scan the barcode on a Mohave Member device, and then enter their inspection report associated with that individual device. This report is instantly uploaded online where it is immediately available for viewing, giving Mohave Members live data on their equipment and providing a verified record of the inspection, as well as ensuring Mohave Members that an inspection team member has physically inspected their facility.
Copperstate maintains a L-67 Low Voltage Communications and L-16 Fire Protection license.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page