3201 4th St. NW
Camnet, Inc. provides:
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Multimedia Presentation Systems
- Television Signal Distribution Systems
- Building and Campus Intercommunication Systems
- Master Clocks
About The Vendor:
CamNet, Inc. has a proven track record of providing efficient, cost-effective and durable computer Networking solutions for small to mid-sized businesses since 1994.
We offer one-stop-shopping for all your IT (Information Technology) needs: we can design your system, purchase any hardware and software, install and configure the system, train your staff and provide on-going support and maintenance. Our clients range from small to large businesses. Here at CamNet, Inc. we want to help your business fully realize the benefits of properly configured computer networks by delivering cost-effective IT solutions and onsite support services that have a direct, measurable impact on improving your bottom line.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page